Play for Nature. Win big for YOU!
Estimated Take Home Prize
It’s a Win-Win for You and Nature too!
Your participation in our monthly lottery helps protect and restore nature in Ontario to save wildlife. You'll help combat climate change naturally. And connect kids and families to green spaces which benefits everyone’s mental/physical health.
Grand Prize Deadline on June 9 at 11:59 pm
Don't miss your chance to win!
Who You Help
Nature urgently needs your help. Your participation today will protect and restore our forests, waters, and wetlands across Ontario, helping tackle climate change naturally. Nature Canada works in partnership with hundreds of local groups across Ontario to save wildlife at risk and engage Ontarians to connect with nature. You help birds thrive in our cities and all across the province. Because of your participation, thousands of young people and families will connect with nearby nature, improving everyone’s health in many ways, which is needed more than ever!
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #RAF1207547
- The 50/50 draw will take place on a monthly basis and tickets will be available according to
the following schedule:
- July 5, 2021 – July 29, 2021
- August 3, 2021 – August 26, 2021
- August 30, 2021 – September 30, 2021
- October 4, 2021 – Oct 28, 2021
- November 1, 2021 – December 9, 2021
- January 10, 2022 – February 17, 2022
- February 28, 2022 - April 7, 2022
- May 2, 2022 – June 9, 2022
Ticket sales will commence at 12:01 on the first day of the draw sales period and will conclude at 11:59PM on the last day of the sales period. The winner will be drawn the morning following the close of ticket sales.
The grand prize winner will receive either the guaranteed prize of $1000 or 50% of the raffle’s gross sales, whichever is higher.
An Early Bird Prize of $500 will be awarded at the midpoint of each monthly raffle. Buyers who purchase their tickets before this period will be entered to win the Early Bird Prize as well as the main 50/50 draw. It is possible to win both the Early Bird Prize as well as the main 50/50 draw.
The sales deadline of the Early Bird Prize draws will occur:
- July 15, 2021 (tickets purchased by 11:59pm)
- August 18, 2021
- September 16, 2021
- October 14, 2021
- November 17, 2021
- January 27, 2022
- March 16, 2022
- May 18, 2022
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase. You do not have to be a resident of Ontario to play.
- Tickets will be sold at the following price points:
- 5 tickets for $10
- 30 tickets for $20
- 200 tickets for $40
- Tickets will be available at online at
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winner’s share of the 50/50 will be displayed on the landing page for the 50/50 raffle
- The winning number will be announced on the landing page and on the Nature Canada website shortly following the draw.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Nature Canada: (613) 562-3447 ext 225 or by
firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought (Suite 300, 240 Bank Street, Ottawa ON K2P 1X4) at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided. By accepting their prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and likeness in perpetuity by Nature Canada for raffle promotional materials.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Nature Canada, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals and family residing in the household are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Nature Canada bonafide staff members involved in the management and execution of the Nature Canada 50/50 raffle as well as Nature Canada board members.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at